Sunday, July 30, 2006

mood: just calm

hmmm.. long time since i last blog. What can say? well, I cut all the things that i have done just give a general idea will do.

Life in school:
Just surviving is the word. I am not the best there, just good enough. My 'A's have been a inquality ones nowdays. hmm.. haiz.... I am struggling to show my abiliites.

Happy that I got the project director of a BC project - "outing" its a nothing big, but it is a small step ahead. I am determined to go ahead to complete this project though small , but i respect it. Going to do the best for it.Any more project for me to head?? hopefully...

Student Ambassador, isit a place for me?? I hope so? I feel so inferior there?? I don't know why.. but no matter what, I am staying for good..

Judo.. whenever I am there for the training, I don't feel good at all. I am so agitated that I couldn't throw anyone down.. the stress is there.. haiz..hope for a better ending one day..

No comments: