Monday, August 21, 2006

just what I am

Mmmmm.. Late? am I?? nope.. not so..

How's life?? just as usual, no deep impact. Just getting busy. Get a hands on finally on Business, from business climate. I guess it is quite a poorly perform IG internally. What's wrong?? well, you can't really blame, business who is really interested? well I am but not others. Alot of people was attracted by business because of money, the "M" that drives. But not for me, passion drives me. Money? yes it is important, but it can never be the drive for me to do things that i don't like to. Student Ambassador, its an very well run IG, nothing much a problem in there, professional commitment, yes they have. I am driven by the impression i had on SA, the organised working way, just want to be part of them, and I really want to, but i am yet qualified? Judo, nah just a sport , not much organisation, but it really trained my mind, to be a perservered person.

That should be all, majority of my life is revolving around school and home. nothing much. I know its back to boring me. But I have a dream to persue............ hmmmm

No comments: