Saturday, March 08, 2008

March 8th, 2008. It's another friday. I mean Saturaday, just late for 2 hours. Don't have to say, you know what I am doing on this friday. Or should I say every friday? haaz, nothing much just usual routines.

Darn! I made a mistake again, a very foolish; stupid mistake. Just recently I had clinched a deal and I just subconciously forgot to take the customer contact number. Its already the second time,purely the result of stoning during work. But its because of this stupid mistake, I tasted the harsh reality of working life. It is almost near zero possiblities that someone will help you when you make mistakes, its all on our own. Just received some lecture from the Admin Manager of the company for this stupid mistake, of course I won't retaliate because its after all my fault. But I offered the possiblity that I can get the number from the customer which I think it's responsible enough for me to offer that but all I got was a very sarcastic remark ." Save the trouble la, just put down your number, anything wrong call you lo". Thanks huh! You, goh-liee goat. mEh-h-h~ (so random)

But afterall, the customer haven't call; guess that goat is already off to submit the Service agreements. Just pray hard the customer don't owe money or do anything to starhub~

Listening to some chinese songs now, its been a long time since I listen to these chinese songs. Its a change that I took 2 years ago? Year 1 semester 2, that was when. No more chinese songs, but soft English rocks or any variations of English songs. Jay Chou, Tank, Ah Du, LJJ are all history to me. Click Five, Boys like girls, Simple Plans are the present melodies and rhythms for my ears. Its a sudden taste change 2 years ago but I don't know why? But I know I am dying for a change back in my past and I know I had succeed because I had become someone who no one who known me 3 years ago will recognise me as Seah Shao Cheng Mark today. haaz, I really miss the road behind me and it makes me wonder; have I changed from good to bad? I had departed from where I am without landing on another place which it feels like flying alone among the clouds; performing stunts without any audience seeing. Or just crashed?

All that is left from my past is N~Zire, all of the rest had been thrown away and all that I have now is a new designed key with no lock to fit, it can't fit the past and it can't fit the present. But I'll stick to my theory, everlasting friendship is about putting the effort to maintain. So its about me to remember the common past and ignore the different present. Though my stories will never be understandable anymore but its ok, I'll listen and understand the stories being told.

haaz, looks like its always friday that I am specially emo. But its always short coming and smile will be back tomorrow, as always and hope it does. Thats all I have to share about my thoughts today.

Melodies from chinese songs died in my ear, its time to go back to English soft rock!~

Thought of the day: Future lies unknown to everyone, just where and who will I be?

No comments: