Saturday, March 29, 2008

29th March 2008, just another day closer towards my final year. Getting alittle excitement about that, FINAL YEAR!!!

Anyway, I got the class allocation through some 'illegal' means. But it's all thanks to a pro hacker in our school who gain access to the school server. I mean I am not really sure whether this time round he hacked the server or the school just gave him some memo of understanding. Ok, back to topic. Just as I had expected, I have to run about block W6 through out the week.

Day 1:Manufacturing and Logistics system(W66L)
Some familiar faces like Kenneth. Ok make it a face.

Day 2: Financial and Banking Applications (W67F)
Alot of familar faces here all are my previous classmates. HAHA
Wei Tieng, Yew Wien, Shimah and Shee Ying

Day 3:Marketing(W66D)
I'm back to my previous class, W66D...
No one in this class knows me nor do I know them either. Total new faces... MORE FRIENDS!!

Day 4: IT project management(W66B)
Madi and Fion are the familiar faces.

Anyway, its really happy to know that I got all my choices for this semester. Same old goals I have every semester, nothing less than A!! haha.. Must be back to the roll of honors~

SJAB was one of my shock yesterday. Things had changed, from good to bad to WORSE~~ Politics among stubborn NCOs, ill discipline among cadets. I decided to actually listen to the stories that the NCOs have,honestly its all about politics. Jealousy and smart alecs, the core of the problem. I can't really return to help due to my tight schedule, so I'll just hope that SJAB will still be in one piece in the near future, should I decided to make a come back.

ok, got to go now...

No comments: