Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22nd, 2008 just got back from N~Zire meeting. Had a rather fun basketball match, honestly this time round, I have a different feeling playing this ball game. Used to be very frustrated playing this game, because I can't dribble, shoot, pass, tackle well. But now, its not really the case as I can dribble and shoot better now thus the game is much more enjoyable now. =D

FYP allocation is out, my team are allocated to do a inventory system for our school(SIT). So basically just a online web base inventory system where user can check status of item and the administrator and issue and check the item. Considerably an easy task. So FYP means busy, I will soon be fill with planning, codings, designing and meetings. I really want to clinch an 'A' for this module like any other module I took. FYP 'A' here I come!!

Anyway, my sales had been really atrocious since February =D 5 sales 5 sales, haha I am wondering how to survive the balance in my bank. SO IT CAN'T GO ON THIS WAY~~!!! Got to do something, will be working tomorrow and clinch dealsSSS.

Thought of the day: Success is the mixture of everything I have.

No comments: