Thursday, March 20, 2008

20th March 2008, less than an hour late to talk about what happen on 19th March 2008. Sorry to have to repeat this kind of introduction sentence in almost all entries. What to do? The perfect feeling for blogging only comes in the night.

Its Honsonn's birthday today(19th March 2008), simple and nice. Had our dinner over at Seoul Garden and damn I had phobia on chili already, after it inflicted a terrible throat infection after the BBQ. But anyway its quite fun down there, eating and crapping. After that was movie time, watched the Semi Prom, quite funny though; initially I thought I had just wasted another 8 dollars on the movie tickets. hmmmmm, not really those tickets are complimentary. THANKS SHAWN~ haha.. go for more laser competition.

School is going to start soon, approximately another 2 to 3 weeks more. Pretty reluctant... I am excited about the fact that its final year already and it means time to put in double effort and 'chiong' all the way towards the finishing line to be a champion. Reluctant because my holiday fun just got to its peak~!

I am starting to think am I abit getting to become a feeling-less jerk? Use to sweet talk people and so on, but nowadays I am shooting off without being considerate~ hmm....

No comments: