Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15th, 2008... Mark is down with the same problem again. Throat infection, which also means if the infection don't subside, my fever will not go down. Gees, wonder which god had I offended to meet with such a misfortune. It has been more than 10 years since my last throat infection. Fortunately this time round its not as 'jialat' as the previous case, about 2 months ago.

Haaz, lets forget about that I will make a speedy recovery before Honsonn's birthday this coming wednesday.

I am about 2-3 days late to talk about the Aranda Chalet N~Zire had as a replacement/compensation of the missing chalet last year December. Suppose to head back to SAF but Nigel has been lucky enough to get a 50% discount from Aranda. Honestly, I prefer Aranda now(haha), its so 'mansionate'. Its big, classical and comfortable(except the chairs I slept on). But sadly, it had been raining for the whole 3 days 2 nights in the chalet which really affect our activities. There is too much to share about this chalet, the pillowfight, trying the hottest sotong in the world, up and down beer game and so on. All I had to say is, this chalet was fun~

Everyone is down after the chalet, so I guess there is no N~Zire meeting yesterday. The very next outing is Honsonn birthday~ hmmm

No comments: