Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26th, 2008; I just got home from another N~Zire meeting + "Man's" talk with Honsonn. Damn it~ And I just found a undesirable truth; my holiday is ending in 1 week time, when I'm enjoying my holiday the most.. ARGH~~~~~~~

Its about K-box today, after the long time promise to Derrick that, WE WILL GO one day. It took long enough before I can adjust myself back to what I'm use to be in K-box. I almost forgotten how to actually sing a particular song, since they are Chinese Songs. To make it worse, I woke up with a throat full of flams(I wonder if you spell it that way?). Only manage to sing some songs which that is up to the "use to be" standard. Songs like dao dai? Soledad? and some songs which the four heavenly kings in N~Zire used to sing. Haha, even now I can't help to sing the chinese sad songs the rock style =D Too much of Simple plan and Click five.

Everyone went different ways after a dinner at Pastamania. Shawn and Si Yang went to see their dick=X I mean their friend Dickson.Anita and Derrick went home. Nigel left us early for his work(which is my work but I decided to once again off). Thus left with Honsonn and I for a man session. We invited a "long time no see" member to join us for a chat, Sueh Li. Man, I really wish she will be back to crap with us. Anyway she didn't leave us just that she's too busy to meet us. So ya, its a chit-chat session with thousands of topics.

Talked about our appearance and Honsonn and I personally thinks that we are abit "ah-peh" haha, really sad we are just a little more rational and matured mentality only. Its also because of our attire, Honsonn dress "retro-ly" while I dress way too simple. Its always Jeans and a Tee. What to do, simplicity is my trademark. =D My extreme was to wear sport wears, someone actually says I am suitable for sportswear more than fashionwear. I look sporty and have a sport build, can't really imagine myself in skinny and some shirt with Funky, punky creature/words like "HEY FUCK ME IN THE ASS" that kind. Ya, so I think I look better with Addidas or Nike or Puma. Love to wear bermudas, a tank, slippers ,my addidas jacket over and finally a shade =D
Talking about style, I wanted to try something really daring to me. Really want to have a tattoo, but it will be a stupid idea now as I am admitting into the Army in no time. Tattoo means alot of paper administration to settle, so I'll wait for ORD... (long to go) What I wanted to try was a tribal symbol on my upper arm above the tricep and biceps. But of course I need to train for some muscles for that, it will look suck on a bone. And of course there is much to consider about, will anyone get scared by that?? I look scary enough already=D

haaz, its almost 5 in the morning and I doubt I can wake up for Judo again. haha.. Initially it was laziness and now its because there is so much social activities=D

Damn lots to do and achieve, life had suddenly feel so short and fast. I have a list of goals to complete for year 2008 and I really got to start fulfilling some~~ hmm time for some sleep.

thought of the day: I will only cherish the wonderful memories of the past and never walk the same dark road ever again.

No comments: