Friday, August 31, 2007

31st August 2007, celebrating the last day of August. Well, again I am early for an entry. Its one week into holidays and seriously I had not felt any relaxing moments since then. Monday to Wednesday was judo camp, Thursday which is today had a briefing for a roadshow job which will happen today(Friday).

Judo camp.... It was quite happening, despite the multiple injuries we had for this camp. All of a sudden, I thought I am back for NCO camp as Rudy and Joe was so fierce and demanding on the Dojo. Well, I was frustrated when I heard their demanding and commanding tone on the dojo, thus I was quite fired up for the exercise and training. Day one was a killer, we did judo training, some PT, a 3.2km jog around our campus and 6 laps of swimming over at the pool in sports complex. Second day was quite fun, despite that I injured my knee cap during a Rendori. Partially my fault as I insisted on a throw ,despite that the opponent had broke my points. Third day, Ivan was injured and I accompanied him to the hospital; then it was a home sweet home...

Well, will be working tomorrow, thus shall stop here. There is much more I have to do now, for M.E.L.T which I will start working on it when I get back home from work tomorrow.

No comments: