Monday, August 27, 2007

27th August 2007, a Monday... Feeling so excited for the judo camp tomorrow which gives me this ability to stay up so late to drop an entry here. Besides that I have 2 announcement to make, Semester One is over!! and I HAVE A NEW PHONE!!!

So going to miss the days in my second year of RP education, and I am really proud of myself being able to excel through my IT years. Think of it, I had move out of the IT idiots circle and I am IT savvy now!! =D I hope I'm really a IT savvy as there is still a long journey to be completed in the field of IT. Anyway, I have 3 predicted module grades A, so lets hope I really get them and my semester dream is once again reached =)

W66D~~! I will never forget the times we have, the laughter and the companions. Shall write some message to them here, since everyone one in W66D is doing so in their blog...Anyway SORRY FOR BEING LATE!

For all facilitators...
Bernard( C121 data communication and networking): Professionalism seems to be his core discipline. Never break rules and follow the flow... He can really show off his talent in this module with all his impressive terminologies.

Jimmy( C108 Oriented Object Programming): I will never forget the first 2 Bs he gave me, but I am happy to get A's from him. A very helpful and understanding facilitator if you ever come across him.

Deborah(C107 Database system): To have the ability of floating and sneaking around true is very impressive=p Of course we never know when she will be leaving or had left, but nevertheless I love her module and she is a very helpful facilitator.

Magdalene (C131 IT security and management): She has the appeal to be the apple in our eyes. Never fails to help, never fails to smile, advice and encourage you. I love her comments, they are very enlightening and useful. This module is top core interesting, but got to say sorry as my confidence led to the bad results in UT =(

For my classmates:
Ain and Roy: Very stylish couple over here. For Roy, you have a wonderful presentation skills; my role model when it comes to presentation =D Ain, you are a wonderful teammate, always there to give a helping hand =D

Mei Yean: Never fails to make the class go crazy. Well, I enjoyed your craps alot cause it really ease the atmosphere. But just a reminder, too much yellow colored jokes is bad for health =D ( you should have seen this in your individual comment, now you know who its from ? ) =p

Charlotte: The one with the exact frequency level with Mei Yean. Your laughter is so OMG~~!! Whenever it fills the room, we will definitely know its from Charlotte =D But its nice to have you in class...

Mei Qi: Sleep Sleep Sleep huh? =D You can be very hardworking in your work and you can be a 'A' student in class. You are also very ON, which I personally like it =D Wish you all the best in RP and in your Yamaha =D AND please come for M.E.L.T meeting =D

Wei Quan: Play boy.. haha... Never fails to have some girls chatting with her on MSN. Good teammate with plenty of jokes~! See you in more BC meeting and work together in M.E.L.T camp =D

Kee Yong: Basket, spiderman~! Crappy guy, which can never be told from his appearance. Thought to be anti-social but you are more than it meets the eye.. See you around.

Guess there is too much for me to tell my classmates what I want to say. Sorry for those who I had left out, but no doubt you guys are great in this semester and I wish to see you around in RP =D Awaiting our Pulau Ubin Trip =)
*************************************************************************************

In collaboration of Judo training camp and M.E.L.T Camp which is coming soon for me, I shall share my camp experience i had~!

2002
-> Sec One interaction Camp( camper)
-> St John annual Camp ( camper)

2003
-> NCO training course/camp(camper)

2004
-> Sec One interaction Camp(Instructor)
-> St John Annual Camp (NCO trainee)
->NCO training camp (Logistics/Messing executive)
-> Sec 3 adventure Camp( Camper)
-> OBS mobile training camp( camper/Watch Medi

2005
-> St John Annual Camp( Overall - in - charge)
-> Sec one Interaction camp ( Group instructor)
-> NCO training course/camp (NCO instructor)

2006
-> RP Cypher club SIT orientation camp(Camper)
-> St John Annual camp(Hiking activity in-charge/ Discipline Officer)
-> Networking IG Camp(Camper)
-> YA club camp(Camper)

2007
-> RP Cypher club SIT orientation Camp(Team leader)

Coming soon~
- Judo camp( Designer/ camper)
- M.E.L.T camp (Project head)

Failed attempts:
- St John interaction camp(2005)
- Mind your own Business workshop day camp(2006)

I had been through lots of camps since I started my secondary school life. Thus with the experience as a camper , leader or organizer; the things I see, feel and found ; I am very assured and confident that I will bring the best for M.E.L.T. Giving all campers a MELTED experience but I just hope my team will share the same as me ...


Thought of the day: SO long for a torture in Judo camp....

No comments: