Monday, August 13, 2007

13 August 2007, its a blue and angered Monday

Early in the morning I got a shocking news! Someone is actually avoiding me, well I pretty much can guess the reason why. Thus perhaps I will find a right time to talk to her. haiz~~~ being serious in work can also result into such entanglement of friendship, seriously there is something wrong in this world.

Sad to say, I had a whole night of soul searching; actually I had did nothing wrong, perhaps some misunderstanding and over imagination of myself. I am right to ask about the process, else if I will never know it and co-ordinate what that needs to be co-ordinate. I have to protect the integrity of the project, can't just let everyone off and let them do whatever they want. Everyone knows what they are doing, and true enough that is an impressive ability, but thats if you are working alone; don't ever use that when you are in a team because everyone has the right to know what you are doing.

Trust, all of a sudden this word ring in my ears like swam of bees. I used to get this from my ex-girlfriend but right now I have a upgrade. Have I not entrust enough trust? To split my project to so many parts for so many of you to take it up? I could have plan all this on my own, isn't it? Please respect my position and my offer, its not about finishing what is yours and hiding it as if someone will steal it, you are not alone~~~ Yes its hard for me to trust people, but if I had given you the trust, PLEASE STOP DOING THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME SUSPECT YOU ANYMORE!! I am a defensive person, I know and hope you understand...

Was pretty disappointed after what I saw, thus affecting my mood a little. But solving the day's problem quickly enlighten my mood. Continued to soul search on bus, reached home and strum the guitar; lying on the sofa thinking of the issues; soon after singing "your call", I fall into a deep sleep on my sofa....

No comments: