Tuesday, April 03, 2007

03 April 2007...

When hatred kills love
When no one is down to earth
When the streets are cold
When Friends became Foes
When everyone close their doors
When slience is an adore
When the mood is down
When my world turns around

For the day, I was thinking what will happen if one day I am not what I am... What will happen if one day when everyone shut their doors from me and etc. Not for any real reasons, just a penny of my thoughts. For life now I have what I'm blessed, buddies and family; friends still pass by and say hi; then they say bye. The urge to know more friends is still there, but just afraid I might close that door again...

For the faithful today, I can't attend the second dry run of Cypher camp as I am having a SLA meeting today. Plan was quite smooth as I watch the exco team nod their heads to my plan, but here I am forseeing and fearing the possiblities of cock ups. Yesterday was a dry run of the camp, get to know more people like, Evon, Wei Quan and Shirley who will be my partner in the camp, not forgeting people who I happen to work and play with again, Alvin and Li Jing.Things are well, but still I am here hoping the best in the camp. I also had missed out the fun N~ZiRe had yesterday at Sentosa,(haa) clashing streak is back again... When Usual Routine is not the mulitples of your important things...

Ren Zhe told me that my blog is always revolving two things, Business and Judo; nothing else... HAHA... that is why my blog is black, suppose to be dull... Will try to brighten my blog one day...
Thoughts:Sometimes i just can't stop thinking, my brain is 24-hours functional

No comments: