Sunday, April 15, 2007

15th April 2007, to celebrate or to frown for a new school semester tomorrow?? Nothing much today...

Bought a pair of shoe today, not really of my liking actually. It is a pair of black puma, with a white and gold stripe across one side.Thought of taking a white version, but the vendor told me that there is no white version for this. This shoe cost me $50.15 which is cheaper than my previous Nike by $9.



Comments??? Actually it is still presentable, so I will live with it... Just came to notice that, I have worn quite a number of branded sporting shoes. I have a Nike totalssium(which is 1 and 1/2 years old and is about to go); Addidas soccer boots(4 years old); Lotto( lost) and now I have Puma, guess the next brand I will go is Umbro or Fila. Anyway I am going to purchase another street soccer shoe; considering taking umbro or back to Lotto.. hmmm??

So the other 3 heavenly kings are having some fun in Hong Kong, which I am personally happy for them. Despite the problems they had faced there, guess this is a well good experience for them. Maybe the next taiwan trip will be a safer one =) They will be back tomorrow night, with my jacket!! =p haha... Will be planning a welcome dinner for them as well.

Alright, guess got to stop here, but not to bore the reader of this pathetic blog, here are some photos before. Enjoy =)
Da shui Zhang; hmmm, change it to dilect please.. =D
East coast sun rise, a beautiful scene?? just minus the litters =p
This is nice....
So like Ellysium...
No comments...
Beautiful sea... clouds covering the sky
The tide so high la!!

That is so creative.. . Spiral Staircase... I love it..

er.... Nice butt .... -_-'''
That will be the end of my blog for today, stay tune for more updates!! Hopefully as cheerful as this blog entry today =D

Thought of the day:
Others look down you, and if you look down yourself as well.. then you are really down
- Prophet Shao =p

No comments: