Friday, April 06, 2007

06 April 2007, just awake to find the sun above me so high...

The reason is simple, I was preparing the SLA neccessary things late in the night yesterday. Finished designing the flyers. Calculated the maximum expense of the event and is ready to send for vetting. Now what I am left with is the banner design and 2 of the poster designs which will be done by the exco team members. Its pretty ironic to see so many things done already and it look as if we are ready for the recruitment event, but some how deep in me I feel that we are still lacking of the X-factor to get potential year ones to join us... Currently the major concern I have here is not about the printing, not about the booth location or anything related to marketing, but human resource is the big thing... Wondering what can I do to let a group of ignorant BC members (who's only interest is the rich points the IG provide) to have more enthusiasium in this event??

Will be off to play soccer with N~Zire later... Will not be back till next tuesday since I will be in camp.


Thought of the day: Seriously hoping for the very best in the next few big things I do....

No comments: