Wednesday, April 18, 2007

17 April 2007, I will smile slightly for the new school semester. First is for the new classmates whom I had just met, a group of quite powerful IT students(though mostly girls). Second is for Republich Polytechnic which finally looks and sense like a polytechnic.

First day of school was quite a bad luck for me as I almost get myself late. Suppose to meet Wei Quan and other friends from SIT camp, but I was seriously late. The culprit of couse is not myself but the bus. No kidding, I missed 4 buses during the first day of school; all so fully packed. I waited at the bus stop at 0655 but got my first bus at around 0730 and reached woodlands at 0830 due to a heavy traffic jam. But its ok, since the bus company did something to deal with such situations and the it is somehow better today. When I reach the school together with Alvin; we saw a sight that had never been seen in RP before, a very crowded path along RPC; so crowded that you can hardly see the tiles on the floor. Agora is getting even more crowded for the first day and the whole campus finally came alive!!

First lesson yesterday was networking, did something very interesting. Setting up a communication system in 1821 on a deserted island. My team created a sound communication system using sound encrytions to communicate simple basic messages such as " I need water". The results were quite sucessful, just a little misinterpretation which happen during the communication. Second lesson, which is today; I did something which had been a wonder for me; JAVA programming. Did VB programming before, thus found JAVA somehow even more troublesome than VB. For VB I could simply start a class, get the codes in and end the class. For JAVA, I have to end every single line of codes with a colon(;) when a colon is missing, the whole program will fail. LOL!!! so challenging. But the increasing interest in IT will get me further for the next 2 years =)

Back to the dull topic which my readers had complained. Business Climate -_-''' SLA reaching its final preparation, the plan are understood and will be implementing it soon. All a sudden, the world went into a fast forward; and I will be happily busying for this event for the next week and the whole of this week. Alittle drained here =D

Last but not least, N~ZiRe's Tai zi; Ren Zhe and JR had safely reached home yesterday from Hong Kong, a celebration for the three of them will be on its way =)

Kind of tired now, words just run out of my mind and spill on this entry. Got to go for a sleep and wake up early tomorrow (despite the fact that its my off day tomorrow), to prepare the details of the SLA for the members and head to Chinatown to get the sticker printing if I can get the budget and design tomorrow. BUSYING!!!

thought of the day: my ideas is facing a heavy traffic jam on the highway of the great mind.

No comments: