Saturday, June 03, 2006

mood: ill weather: hOT!

hi all, sorry for the late entries... hmm just to notify you guys that you might have some problems going to my tagboard, currently i am still investigating the problem.. hope you guys understand thanks.
Ending the first semester.. a remarkable long journey of 7 weeks i had passed.Guess its time to take a break. I am also very happy to score 17 A's out of the thirty problem, and the rest scoring B, not touching any grades lower than that.. I am determined to continue this way +). As ususual, my holiday didn't seems like a holiday at all.. Will be going to Networking IG camp on the 5th - 7th June. Then i will have Judo training on the 8th of June, will be only free at 9th and 11th June. After that, will be off to Student Ambassador Selection Camp where I will be put into challenges to prove me worth a Ambassador.. Wish ME GOOD LUCK!!Another Judo Training will be coming up after the camp on 15th June, one day after I break camp. hmmm.. Going to be quite busy during the holidays.
Woke up with a slight fever this morning, took a long long rest and cancelling the trip to library. Feel so much better now. =)

Another 9 more problems to go.. I shall conquer all!! yes!! =) 3 more months to Judo Grading, aiming that orange belt and soon yellow and blue and green then brown then BLACK!! lol =D
thoughts: how long can i survive?? despite my determination...

No comments: