Wednesday, June 14, 2006

mood: tired buT HAPPY!!

hi all, guess i got to first say sorry for the late updating of entries.Back from Student Ambassador Selection camp!!! 12-14 june... met alot of new friends.. ALL POTENTIAL STUDENT AMBASSADOR..hmm
Camp day 1
met with Edwin to go to RP together and reported. Got together with my teammates and learn that my interviewer Big Zul is my team leader!! haha.. happy =) as Zul is a good leader,an objective clear one...Sam, my judo friend is also in this team. Soon due to some backing out of campers, another group was splited and eventually spread evenly over the 4 groups.. here are the member of my team:
Ivan, Li Cheng, Sam, Edmund, Raj, Rebecca, Nicole, Karen, Felicia, Nurul, Grace, Jovi, Beverly, Sha,Jerlisa and myself...haha.together, we are the BURGERS!
Camp day 2
Camp day 2.. Had camp fire.. during this period, our team also go through lots of challenges..hmm forgotten to add in day camp one. Our team started off losing and losing, but our moltivation among each and everyone of us, we happen to flip back and win all the way, thats the heartening part of our memories in the camp.First was the mascot then the introducing game which is our losing games, but after the Human foosball, we happen to win all the way then.. hmm How happening it is.. haha.. CAmpfire was fun too, crapping ahead.. AND EDMUND GET TO DANCE WITH THE PRESIDENT..haha...

CAmp DAy 3.
ended off with us cleaning the area, and Burgers help alot in the cleaning of area, our team work also help us finish it off fast...lastly in the end, we all went to swenson and have our first gathering but it will not be the last...
I shall not talk more about what happen in the camp, dead tired now.. but through this period of time, I understand how hard it takes a group of leaders to become united, I also understand that being a good leader will also mean we must be a good follower, heard this before but never experience it, now i experienced it and i am going to cherish it.. And also not forgetting my teammates from burger, the true courage from them to improve themselves, is something i really respect them..LAst but not least, i had to say thank you to Big Zul and Amin who give me the moltivation to curb my dominance and help others shine and they are the one that make me find out my own strengths and weaknesses... BURGER ROCKS!! and Student Ambassador ROCKS!!
Thoughts: life is a journey not a destination.. HOPE I CAN GET IN TO SA!! and SO MY TEAMMATES! yeah!

No comments: