Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mood: nothing much Weather:calm

HABIT!!Sorry for that, i always have the habit of updating in week basis..haiz.. thats not very good. Last week was a great torture for me as i search back my soul and form. But I still get my 'A's which is great for me. As one of the objective for me this term would be nothing less than B, perfered all 'A's, not just daily grades but also Understanding test. my target would be GPA for all the module 3.5 and above , even the hopeless science I would aim 3.0. Not ambitious but just my expectations. And first week is a booster, but its still a torture as I had to struggle out the holiday mood in me.(world cup fever)

Happening!! I searched back my soul and form this week, start of this week was a good and energetic one. I find the power, I find the soul, I find the go... yesterday was a great GO, I started off with VB, computering and maths module. It started very stressful as i know none of the codes,but i perservered and continued to move on, doing testings, interpretation and even skip my lunch. Eventually I was the first one to come out with the codes to make the programme listen to my command of swapping the bars. Thats something moltivating, and i am expecting A for myself... moving on!!
UT was my morning call for today, just like last week. Communication module was tested today, so how was it? It is easy on some questions, but I will still hold back the comments till the result is being released.. HAHA.. hmm speaking of UT, I got an 'A' for my cognitive processing and problem solving module!! so happy!! haha.. Anyway, my lesson today is cognitive, haha.. AND I DID WELL TODAY, despite that i play abit during the second meeting and also deserted my team at the lunch break to meet up with the ambassadors, Kenny, Ernest, Olivia and Ronald. But I still rush back to help my team in the touching up of the presentation. And i seriously thought that my presenting confidence is back and is so much more stronger!! yes, looking forward to the next few days.

After school was Judo trainning, putting all my best today. As my next Objective for this term is to master the skills of Judo and promote to yellow belt by August or Sepetember, so WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS!! (kiddings). But it is quite demoralising today as I CAN'T PERFORM A YIPON THROW TODAY!! meaning a perfect throw. Partly is I am exhausted from the long day and the weight of my partner. But got to thank him as he is the one that tell me" GO GO GO, just throw me"eventually i did throw him correctly after like 10 tries?? hmmm Randori was up today, my first one was against a green belt, Gabriel, he is a strong one man, He flip me the first time, I was shocked as I got a blow on my head.. But soon, I got the mood and really fought with him, but still lose =( I am stillnot good. so I AM GOING TO DETER MYSELF TO TRAIN HARD AT HOME.. FITNESS!! is the thing i am focusing~~and thats another objective.haha

I had talk about three of my objective this term, lets summarise all my objective for this term
1. GET GPA 3.5 and above for modules, science lowest 3.0
2. MASTER JUDO SKILLS
3. GET FITTER4. PAsS Student Ambassador probation and continue with setting foundation
5. set foundation in Business Climate

Another day awakes me tomorrow, shall stop and rest my body for tomorrow's long battle. .. Wake me up when tommorrow comes
Thoughts: the best of me, is to be brought out!!


No comments: