Sunday, May 28, 2006

mood: happy weather: rainy

Congrats me!! i changed my blogskin...isn't this nice? hmm... first say a sorry for the late update.. hmm.. I'm quite a busy person plus a lazy person.. get it?? catch the ball?? ok.. good..

maybe share some good news: I PASSED THE INTERVIEW OF STUDENT AMBASSADOR!! WOo-oOH.. but there is still two stages before i am an official student ambassador in RP.. that would be the selection camp and the three months probation.. lets hopes that i can be part of student ambassador sucessfully and officially.

Nothing much for this whole week, went for the business climate welcome tea session and decided to join that IG.. well actually i planned it long ago to join 3 IG, Student Ambassador, Business climate and Judo.. hmm.. thursday was again Judo training and we learn another new throw!! yeah!!

well i shall write till here for the past few days activities.. school life is interesting but too much to say it here.
wee!! i dyed my hair today.. ahem correction, highlighted... hmm look more fresh now.. ok.. well its school again tomorrow..lol..currently thinking of a poem to put down in my blog..haha...
thoughts: times fly so fast, so fast that you are no longer part of me anymore...

No comments: