Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mood:Vexed Weather:Cold

UT!! well, thats what starts my day in morning over at RP in W24L... No problems in it, just hope the result don't fail me.. Let me tell you, if i get a C, it simply means I FAIL! so no Cs!! no Cs.. thats how perfectionist I am. Sorry I have high expectations for me.

Its cognitive Module today, was hot about it, was on to it, but was wrecked half way. I see my teammates all not having the mood to work. Its a demoralising thing for me. But in the end, i screwed up the debate which is up at the third meeting. HAIZ..humans make mistakes but isn't my mistake kind of made at the wrong time?I wrote in my Reflection Journal today," I am dissappointed with myself as i failed to bring up the team spirit in my team and also that my speaking abilities seems to be going down" hope all this is my paranoid. Its a challenge to me now, to get back on track and shine back.

Judo training was up next after school. Today the Guardmen black belt did not turn up, ahem sorry i forget his name that's why i address him that way. Ya his absence means easier warm ups. Today all the guys in Judo all of a sudden became door lock breaker! haha.. The situation was like this, our GIs are in the storeroom behind the forum, but the door was locked!!. So of course we year ones are very keen of getting our GIs as that would mean green lights to throws!! So we actually break the lock and get our GIs since the person in charge is dead no longer in RP and HE IS HOLDING THE KEYS!! Yeah , this time round with our GIs we can do throws!!
At the end of the training we had REKSUKMI(no idea if its the correct spelling), ok means SPARING!! Guess who I spared with? The black belt make me spar with a blue belt lady, my senior. Obviously i face 2 stress, 1. She is a blue belt i am only WHITE!! definately she is better 2. She is a SHE, I don't even dare to touch her@*@!.. so she sweep my leg with me being slam! lol. I get to throw her once, but she give me chance one( haiz penetrating my Hard Man Pride) , but did a murdering One hand shoulder throw on her, and she go over my head and thug!! ouch, but i did the wrong way, thats why i call it murdering way. As Shoulder throw is suppose to let the victim fall side way however, this time she fall over me!! wahah.., but its a nice throw to me, but kind of feel bad..=(. Its a good experience and I am looking forward to more sparing..

Tomorrow will be communication module.. Will be up there agian to fight to shine!! .. hope its a better day off tomorrow=)
Thoughts: SOMETHING'S WRONG.....

No comments: