Monday, June 19, 2006

mood:Happy=) weather: Rainy

School starts today, back to problems... Its a rainy morning and its freezing in the bus. Saw alot of the SA Seniors on board, actually not so many only 2 =_=... So in school, perhaps its been a long time back in school, so i am still not getting over the air con.. haiz..But its a great day, as i find myself having more and more friends in Republic, Along the corridor from my block W2 to W1I said "hi" to about 5 people and in the end I said Hi to about 10 people during the first break out.

Today, all the SA to be were all on the same boat, worrying whether they are selected for the next phrase.. Everyone is like so worried. Finally at 10 plus, the result is out. I am proud to say that " I GOT IN TO STUDENT AMBASSADOR!!" yes!!! but its not the end, i will still be going through another round of probation selection over a period... So after that all the burger members had lunch together. so good!haha.. Burger hot hot!!
I shall stop here as tomorrow will be a tedious day. One UT in the morning and Judo training after school..ok.. one shall stop here.

**sign out

Thoughts: its too good to be true.. =)

No comments: