Friday, March 10, 2006

Mood:Tired Weather:hot Sunny

GOne for 3 days.....
hmmm...3 days outdated..haha..thats because these three days..I'm somewhere else..haha..I am at the camp. Sec one camp..
Ok..so hows the camp.. well. I got nothing to say about this camp.. but what i can say is, its different from last year.. haha.. Nigel, Kyla, HuiLi, Yi Qi and I was there..the first day we were like enjoying bombing the sec ones.. then the second day, we are all so shacked..haha..don't know why.. But we felt extras there, so we didn't join the campfire, well We join at some parts, we shout, we scream there..haha..
We thorn at nite!! thats the best..haha. We chat with NPCC officers..haha they have lots of jokes man..I love it.haha though its all NC16..haha.. but its all nice..thats the part I enjoy, no doubts....
We went home early in the morning.. After being annoyed by a sight. this teacher, ask the sec ones to do pumpings, and ask them to say' thank u great one' I was like so shocked! what the hell is he doing, training dogs or training Junyuan Marines??? funny.. great one, he where great, think he shd call the sec one to recite, thank u great F***er.. Heex.. bt anyway, its so damn lucky he didn't get batch like ours or batches b4 us, if not, har, this guy is so going to suffer.haha..
Thats all for the camp..haha.well I am not directly involved in the camp..so thats why there is little from me.haha..hmm.now the nxt camp will be the SJAB camp. I'm at the discipline side..ahaha.. And i am oso planing the hike..bt the macritchite hike was rejected by the rangers due to the late notice..so no choice, i am set this veri challenging task, prepare a safe and simple hike within 3 days in Pulau Ubin..Wah if i success, i tell u i will go take this event management cert and go work straight lo..but lets hope i can success..heex:)

No comments: