Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mood: shacked(cured by singing) Weather:sunny

oh.. looks like its another gap between this entry and the last entry huh? hmm.. well i am here to report.. heex..
8th March 2006
ok..that day I went to the traffic police to take my statement.. well. if anyone can remember I had an accident last year, 7th October 2005? well can remember well as i have 3 big blows mentally on the 071005 tragedy.... hmm so I went to have my statement, along with me was my witness, come my brother, Ren Zhe Shawn Ho..I gave him a treat on taxi....haha.. the statement was taken down from both of us.. The Investigation officer actually called the accused bus driver in front of us, and he is suppose to see him tonight. Not to leave out, the officer also assured me that he will take action on the driver..phew..its half over now.. Hmm, why half over?? thats because I have yet go claim my medical fees from the company..
After which, my mum went home. then I join Jing Ren and Shawn for a lunch. Guess where we have our lunch?? tell you and you better don't get shocked... we had our lunch at a restaurant.. i have forgotten the name, but it is somewhere at UBI..haha.. well, its not big deal either as we all shared money to have a four course lunch..haha.. actually we are searching for a coffee shop, but find it not very tempting, so we went to the restaurant.haha. at first i scare really no money to pay , so i walk in and out the restaurant..only after i settle down and look at the pay, then I am relieved..haha.. so after the lunch we settle the bill..blars of course la..if not do what..haha. Jing Ren pay first, as we see the waitress service was very poor, so we purposely give them shock..haha. well they have a impression on us tat we are poor..so we show them..haha.. JR gave her 49 bucks and say, keep the change... haha.. funny like hell.aha..
then we went to orchard and played LAN.. at first play battlefield 2, but was annoyed by the speed of the game..so we switch to Counterstrike..haha.. Shawn is the top fragger, Jing Ren is the best Sniper, while I am the Pistol King..haha. shiok..haha.. then after which we all went our way..haha..I went home...
Thats for 8th March.. haha..
9th March 2006->Medical Checkup
man, I hate doctors, they are always there to spoil my mood.. today I had a medical checkup.. ok.. don't get shocked.. I have no disease.. but I have a in borne problem. as diagnosed.. My right leg is abnormally shorter than my left leg.. thats what my doctor told me.. well, its only 2 cm difference.. he make it so big, i go take blood test, and was advised to put the heel raised on my shoe.. wAH..suddenly i feel like i am a person with disablities.. I HATE IT!! I WANT TO BE IN THE ARMY!! but with this HOW WILL THE ARMY WANT ME!!! I WANT TO BE A COMATIST!! I DON"T WANT TO BE ADMIN!! LIKE THIS I RATHER A-WAR!!
Thats why i am so shacked today.. bloody hell... argh!!

No comments: