Friday, March 31, 2006

Mood:shacked Weather: Rainy

hmm.. i am sorry..so sorry..very sorry..deeply sorry for being so lazy..not to blog here.. humpf.. well.. I have quite abit to blog today ba..haha.. its actually regarding the day before, yesterday and today..muhaha..and i have something to annouce, i am going to create my own blog skin..haha..
well.. i shall start on the the day before yesterday, which is the A.D.2006 29th March..that day, my brother clan spilted into 2 groups. One group consisting of Shawn, Jing Ren and myself, the other group consisting of Honsonn, Derrick and Nigel... Shawn, JR and me actually went to pulau Ubin to cycle while Honsonn, derrick and Nigel went to play Basketball(lan qiu).. ok so i don't know what happen over at TaiZi side, so lets talk about my day in Pulau ubin..haha..
So actually this day, we went to pulau ubin to cycle, so we met eachother at around 10am and reach Pulau ubin at about 11am. then we went to rent our bikes at 5 dollars perday..haha.. then we cycle lo..haha. thanks to shawn who negotitate with his mother about the N70 nokia phone, Jing Ren and I have to wait for him..haha..raftly, 15 mins.haha. then we cycle northwards of the island..then shawn suddenly say, hey, i think later will rain lea.. all a sudden, IT REALLY RAIN!! but i know it will rain also, as whenever it's going to rain, i will definately sneeze.. actually, i sneeze quite a few times that day... hmm.. so we stay under a hut awaiting the rain to stop. times fly, we chat and chat, finally the rain stop; and we continue our journey back to the jetty... half way through, it rain again, so we got no choice but to speed in the rain.. well, not to boast, i feel that the three of us have very good biking skills..haha. cause along the way, it look as though we are having a initial D race..haha..opps.. after which, we head back to mainland, and home sweet home...
The next day, I join Honsonn and Nigel to bedok swimming complex to have a swim..haha.. that day, the other three didn't join us..haha. so we swim ourselves.. actually quite alot of funny things happen on that day.. the first one was Nigel, who want to practise his parade commanding skills..haha. when i reach, he shout at me..' SHAO CHENG!' haha..the whole pool was like looking at him, Honsonn feel embarassed and of course took an alternative way to approach me.haha.. the second funny thing was again Nigel, who proved to have the ability to wage a tsunami..opps..haha. well, honsonn and I was sun-tenting, the complex was quiet, the sun was bright, everyone is enjoying the wonderful sunshine and relaxing silence. out of a sudden, the pool was awaken by the sound' SpshHHH!!' Nigel jumped into the pool..haha..the splash was so loud that once agian, nigel was the center of attraction..haha.furthermore, it really look like tsunami..ahaha.opps..nigel please close one of your eye when you read my blog..haha...
I remember nothing about honsonn,haha.. since nigel's big splash had cast a unforgetable joke in my mind..haha.. opps..haha.but i certainly remember one of my clanmate(ahem, you guys should know) actually calculated and told us that he got 28 cases of scandals+ex-relations.haha.. hmmm. how should we label him.ha...kiddins... thats all for that day, 30th March 2006...
Today, the last day of march... nothing.. went to singpost to pay my Private fees.. then went to SJAB.. haha.. train the contingent, play with my mei mei Wai Yin.. AND U KNOW WHAT!! THE GAY IVAN SMILE AT ME!! and BUMPED ME SOMEMORE!! argh. this is nightmare as i recalled some stuff honsonn told me about that Ivan..oh MY GOD(derricK)..ahaha.. but its ok, cause its over..haha. after which i followed my NCO groupmate, EDMUND LIEW to go eat our dinner acompanied by two of my OCs, Kevin and Shi Yong.haha.. then after reach home, someone called me and chat with me..haha. at the same time, another person sms me and request me to chat with her.., but I sort of forget to call her..haha. then here I am bloggin lea..haha. thats all for today..haha.. stay tune for tml!! haha hopefully i am not that tired tml.haha.. out..

No comments: