Sunday, March 19, 2006

mood: fine weather:hot

Lost entries...
hah..ok..sorry for not updating this blog for such a long time..haha.. well I have lots to do..haha.. well 2 things to blog about..the SJAB camp and Honsonn's birthday/..
SJAB camp
well, this camp, ITS NOT A CAMP AT ALL!! well, in this camp, i am not very happy actually.. why, i felt inferior in here.. actually to be honest, I know nothing abt the camp, all i know is, I am incharge of discipline, i am incharge of hiking.. thats sound nice huh, but sad to say, though i am in charge, i still need to be manupilate by someone.. guess its not nice to mention name..so i didn't mention any.. well, i feel someone in SJAB is very power hunger, she rather let those who support her to work in this camp..har.. I was dissappointed that I can't plan the hike with the 3 OCs that night. I truely feel sad for them, through their OC period.. what have they learnt?? have i just help a villian take their chance to learn away??? haiz... that nite, i am suppose to finalise the hike thingy, but due to some selfish chap, i can't do it.. nice reply, any cock up during the hike my problem.. har.. looks like i am not very welcome huh.....
thats the pre hike..well, I personally feels that huh, this hike is a fail.. I HAVE NEVER FEEL SO STRESS PLANNING A HIKE BEFORE..why?? let me explain..in the morning, i got some 8 problematic hikers who refuse to co-operate.. due to them, my hike was late by 1 hour... nevermind still, its nice to say that i am in-charge, but the instructions and changes made, is not by me..har!! nice.. they only tell me the changes thay made.. what to do, i have nothing do since my power is so little.. one grp went missing at the middle of the hike too.. i planned the hike, i gave them position and roles.. but some heros leave the post saying that they want to help search the missing grp..becos of this, for a min I tot the stationary team is gone.. better still, they command me what to do during the hike..so i am just A DOG!!!! I hate this feeling.. I HATE to be manupilate and not appreciated.. ....
And also, the campers attitude..waH!! is totally no respect man.. but however me, the discipline officer can't do anyting to it..becos someone says if i am spoiling the morale.. FUCK OFF!! then what am i there for, pose only mea.. haiz..anyway.. this camp is total.. haiz.. I have no more comments.. what i have to say to the person is, my passion in sjab is not beaten yet, is just that i feel that i have to give up due to someone's desire to be the over power... i am willing to give in, but if sjab falls one day, its just her problem.. not mine....
Honsonn birthday party.
this is nice.. i still feel very intact with this group of brothers.. haha. .so we celebrate honsonn birthday that day..its a very high day man..haha. we sing and play..haha .. honsonn also brought his ahem ahem..haha. eh..opps.. well I sang lots on that day also.. haha. I pei chang with honsonn Tai Fong by typoon.. Feng by Jay with Shawn..Sun Wu KOng by Mayday with Nigel..and I solo Fa Ru Xue and Ge Qian both by Jay Chou..haha. nice nice..haha. well right here all i want to wish is a very bright year ahead for all my brothers and my shi mu Yi Qi.haha.. oo..hmm so thats all.haha.

Brothers forever and ever!!haha...

No comments: