Friday, March 24, 2006

Mood:Happy but tired Weather:Sunny

2 things to blog today.. one for today and one for yesterday..haha.. -_-'''
Swapped department
yesterday, I worked at Pan Pacific like I always do..ahha. but yesteday i work at a different department.. instead of banquet, I worked for Atrium yesterday nite.. haha. well, yesterday; my uniform was cool. its a black colour shirt, pants and shoes and a black professional jacket over it, something like suit..haha..so cool..haha..i love it man. but its very high class down there in the atrium, though its only cocktail procedures..haha.. but its ok..haha.. the uniform was nice..haha. but I only earned 24 dollars yesterday.. SIANX!..
Swimming...
ok..today, I went to SWIM..haha. I was late due to some things which i need to settle..haha.. by the time i reach there.. all my brothers got something for me..they grab me..and throw me about in the pool..wah!! wat to do..they stronger than me.haha.haha. but nevermind..its fun..especially chasing JR..haha..he keep escaping..haha..
after which, we went to have lunch..tell you, I have a very big meal here. 2 meat 2 veg. I requested for additional rice somemore..haha..hmm lately, I went to Pan Pacific to take my 24 dollar pay -_-''' then GOT TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER HOUR.. as i reach there by 3 pm. they put up a sign '3pm, out for associates gathering, be back at 4.30pm :)' still got smiley face..wah..so i scroll around City hall...
Hunt for Laptop
YEah, this means i am going to Republic Poly.. as a Republican i need laptop, however, the person making the payment is not me, so i must do the job of convincing the person. who's that person?that is my daddy.. well, actually i tried to buy from school, but they can't allow installment which my daddy wants. so I no choice, went around the island to search a similar laptop with same functions and cheaper..haha. but to my sadness, all very expensive out there.. so my father decided to let me buy from school, but i very guilty for him, though he got lots, but i know my daddy very trifty.. one swap on the card, 1000+ dollar gone for me i also heart pain.. so MUST STUDY HARD!! don't let this 1000+ go to drain.. hmm!! i must do it..

No comments: