Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mood: Happy weather: sunny..

haiz. actually, my morning wasn't good.. i woke up at 8am, crying. well, i don't know why, but i guess i still can't get over her.. Thanks to that song Yuan You Hui, which i use to sing with her... i felt that kind of unwanted bitterness in me... argh i don't want it man.. I want something new.. I thought i had long forgotten her.... grghhh. nevermind, it takes me one hour to cool down on my bed.. then i get down. for a day to RP

First Visit to Republic Poly :)
wee!! today I made a trip down to matriculate my course.. hmm.. don't ask me the meaning of matriculate.. to be honest, I don't know the meaning :X All I know is that I have to go through that process in order to be a confirmed Republican..opps, its another callsign for students studying in RP.. not the American political party.. hax..well, initially I thought this process is something long and complicated, now i understand its actually not, its a very fast and easy process.. hmmm lets share what happen today...
Today, i'm not alone.haha. i went with Nigel, the carebear of my clan..haha. well, anyway he is suppose to go to shatec today also, so two brothers down the journey to the north..weeeexx.. supposing to meet JR, but this guy overslept, so Nigel and I took our move first, anyway today is suppose to be our business..haha
So we took 168, pretty fast ba, it took only about 45 mins to reach there.. haha.. its long enough for the carebear beside me to sleep ba.haha.. initially tot the school is very far, but once i got down from bus, I can see the building lea..so near.. haha..so we walk there..
So when i reach there.the first ting is to take out the IC, wah, RP high tech lo, they scanned my IC, then they print out my particulars instantly lea..wah!! haha. chey, of course la... we are now in information Age..come on.haha.. so i was told to check particulars. I come across something wrong, since when i took physic, so i change lo..to biology.. then after which, the payment has to be made, pay via CPF, then the admission fee, they told me that i can't pay by cash, so i got to go down to OCBC bank and deposit the money into the school account.. then come back again.wah. then Nigel and I walk again. after which, i varified my place, then they gave me my RP email, RP user name and password, after that, take foto, then my school ICT got orientation camp, so i register lo. after a short thinking, i think i going lea ba..if not no friends..haha. then after which go to the LapTop road show..haha.. yea..so i am so going to get a lap top..haha..EEEPEE!!haha..
After that, went to shatec with Nigel..hmm.. hey Brother, if you think hotel management can hook you, go for it.... brothers forever, brothers aways behind ya..heex... then after which we took 168 home.. and really home sweet home..haha..
wah.. i very excited to go Republic Poly now, hey come on, its not a very bad poly from what i heard.. and see, is totally different...its a fresh school.haha. now i got a dream, I want to join one of the sport CCA in RP, and excel in it and represent RP.. hee..!! and also one more dream, this one is die die one, i want to excel in my course..haha..wish me good luck people..ahaha.. thats all.. good nite..

No comments: