Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mood:calm Weather:Rainy

Why am i so lazy nowadays?? hmm.. so I have not been blogging for 6 days..well, these 6 days, sad to say, nothing big happen..
Maybe I should start by saying to my corp compeitition team, well its ok for you guys not to have won any throphy. its ok cause there's always a tomorrow..hmmm....hopefully the meal at Long John Sliver can cheer you guys up... hmm so thats for that day which is 25th March 2006, Saturday. So sorry to ping ping as i didn't turn up for her birthday party..hmmm.. that night I send someone home, help her massage somemore..then reach home at 12am
Sunday was nothing, whole day at home..hmm then Monday was the day I love the most. I got myself a LAPTOP!! woo-hoo.. but sad, my Laptop doesn't have internet.. cause I haven't upgrade my Broadband to Wireless and my Laptop only has wireless settings...hmmm..
today, nothing as well, camp at home.. play my laptop whole day..haha. hmm.. now overhere blogging.haha..And I have 2 choices for my CCA in poly now. It's either Soccer or Floorball..haha. hmm. nice? yea..haha. I have more confident in these two sports, since there is no Badminton in my School... if there is no interview required, then i will join Akido lo..haha.. then next time, people better don't provoke me worx.. if not I shall flip you over..wahaha...
hmmm...guess thats all.. good nite.. out---

No comments: