Wednesday, January 04, 2006

thirteen entry

New Year 2006
so fast.. new year le. i still in my blue moon le.. haiz.. anyway.. kinda late to add in this entry.. haha.its like the fouth day of 2006...haha..bt cannot blame.I AM BUSY MAH..haha...lol... lets just share what happen to me along tis year.. alot de..if u falling asleep pls go drink coffee..wahaha...
Time line( entry code--> 01231)
2005
Jan---> continue being OC of jyss..tis time more hiong den 2004
Run the entire CCA fair for SJAB together wif my committee 2004-05
United MY COMMITTEE FINALLY!!
In class still slacking..no sense of urgency of O's..
Feb---> welcome new sec one to sjab
meet a gal i like..bt din go jio...cos no time..veri sian
Tings start turning bad fer me..
Quarrel BIg time wif my teachers.. lucky standing behind me is my committee..
March---> GO sec one interaction camp...so nice..so fun
April---> NO big ting here
May---> celebrated my bdae wif some bashes and kicks frm my classmates..haha..bt i enjoy being beaten by them lei..haha..
June--->HOLIDAY study at home.. like real..is rot at home..haha..got la..study abit onli
July---> attended moltivation course..yea..get moltivated..bt soon teachers use it as an pressure fer us to study hard.so soon it become a demoralisation
August--->NATIONAL DAY!!! celebrate wif my ex.. and my buddies..haha..can't forget tt day
Sept---> turnin bad.. not veri happy every day
Oct---> no mth can be as suay as tis.. kana accident.. she left me.... GOT PRELIMS
Nov---> see my prelims.. still ok...pass..bt.. cannot go JC de..nvm i oso nt intending to go
Dec---> finish O'lvl
Go NCO course
HAV FUN IN MY CHALET!!
Countdwn fer both big days.. Christmas (nitemare)
NEW YEAR!!(end of nitemare, new year, but tt day VERI SIAN!)

OK generally, tis year is not a veri nice year for me.. politics strangled me for the first few months.. Sacrifice leads to regret.. credits not recognised.. study so hard, but result doesn't pay.. but.. tis i am sure will end.. IT WILL REALLY END.. i am really looking forward my new year...hmmm what else can i do tis year.. half a year gone to wait fer result and posting to poly.. then its just work slp play fer the nxt half year.. bt ..tink i got some programs oso..bt dun tell first..WAHAHA...

What tt has happen I will leave them all behind.. I will nvr forget the pain i went tis year... though not tt hurting to some..bt its an impact in my life..

WHAT THAT IS MEANT TO BE FORGOTTEN, JUST FORGET IT...

No comments: