Tuesday, January 10, 2006

its a day of styling n enjoying
ok..today nothing much..onli noe tt i slept alot today.. and actually dun wish to wake up..haha..the wedding is veri veri good fer slping.haha.. bt got to wake up.. ok. so today i woke up at 1230 and immediately i chiong out to hav a hair triming and styling.. i met my buddies shawn and honsonn fer tt. together we went to do tt...
ok.so we went to the salon and there we waited!! shawn got the hair cut first.. as his mum is with him.. so den aft which he went to shop wif his mum..left me and honsonn..haha... so actually we wan to go to fusion.. bt aft going there..we found tt fusion is more crowded than the salon we went to just now.. not just tis..the price will oso crowd my veins...haha.. meaning veri expensive lo..so we went on back to the salon..and its not crowded animore.. so i go first..i cut my hair frenzy..n make it thin..haha..den the stylist help me spike my hair and cut out my fringe..YEAH!!.finally i get back my usual hairstyle aft the sloop nightmare
haha.. then after which went to meet jing ren at the small mac.. then after which..i went away fer awhile... then they go pizza hut eat..shit sia..today onli bring some cash out..so not enuff to eat pizzas..so i onli drink..haha..regret to take onli 40 bucks out..20 dollars return to jr.. den left 20..then spent 12 dollars on hair cut..den left onli 8 dollars.. the rest at home.. SIAN SIAN!!... so after which i went home..sad..cos no more money as i spend money on game... shit.. haha.. tempted.. tml got to return 4 bucks to honsonn n clear the rest of my debt to jr..as i owe him due to 2 mths ago when he help me repair my bike aft the accident..haiz...

No comments: