Sunday, January 08, 2006

17th entry

systematic day..
ok..today its like all planned.. wake up veri late as usual.. went to sjab meeting in the afternoon.. debated there.. its a good fight although..din expect myself in this situation.. then aft which,,meet shawn..den together go work.. tis time at yoke hotel...
Finally i get a lay on on banquet procedures.. man i love it..its so fun.. serve serve.. play wif the serving plates wif a few glasses of drinks tere.. today is a wedding banquet. hmm so lovely.. nah..serve till half way suddenly my mind drifted away to somewhere..den suddenly one guest whacked my stomach..den i the glasses fall..haiz.. den to protect the guest..i turned my body and the whole drink poured on my shirt..nvm.. lucky din kana the guest much..onli their seats kana..HENG AR!!.. but tis is the first time i screwed up man..haiz.. nvm..humans make mistakes..dun tey??heex...
Actually why i drifted my mind to her just now... but tink its over lea..alot..its a real new year i have to strongly agree..felt tt i got lots to do tis year..big stuff coming my way.. love relationship?? got fate den say ba..now love is somehow lower ranking in me than to tings i am going to do tis year..haha...anyway..shd be happy.today my wallet is full again!! haha..heex...
Is that the end?? i am so freaking lonely and systematic

No comments: