Saturday, January 07, 2006

sixteen post

Whats up today...
ok..today woke up early in the morning.. haha.. actually din wan to wake up de.. but Nigel call..scare me.. as my fone is on my hand..den suddenly vibrates..haha.. ok..today we met to do something.. haha..till 11p.m. reach home le.. cannot tahan..go slp.. den woke up late.. chiong to school for SJAB training lea..haha...
Today training.. haiz.. not up to standard.. basic Discipline all gone.. as what i told the NCOs.. its not easy to keep discipline..haiz.. bt today the attendance is alittle bit more.. BUT STILL NOT BIG ENUFF!!.. haiz.. dunno why..sometimes i feels tt tis corp is not possible to be perfect n good.. but anyway i am giving in my fullest effort 4 the training in JYSS lea.. hopefully can creates a miracle 4 JYSS.. excel it.. its my corp.. everypart of it lies my blood and sweat..for the sake i am once an OC there.. I won't let it falls..

After a whole long day of whacking..veri tired.. half dead lea.. same and as usual..fall aslp on bus..haiz..lucky can wakeup in time to get of the bus.. haha.. hmmm. guess tts all fer today.. hmm..hows the day?? well i will grade and rate it at.. SIAN and tired...heex

the process is more impt than the outcome

No comments: