Thursday, January 05, 2006

fifteen entry

TOP Three SONGS I LIKE(English onli)
Blink 182- I MISS YOU
hehe.. tis song i like it veri veri much..haha...not tt i am missing someone..bt is that i love the tune..haha......bleh:P
Hello there, the angel from my nightmareThe shadow in the background of the morgueThe unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valleyWe can live like Jack and Sally if we want Where you can always find meWe'll have Halloween on ChristmasAnd in the night we'll wish this never endsWe'll wish this never
Where are you and I'm so sorryI cannot sleep I cannot dream tonightI need somebody and alwaysThis sick strange darkness Comes creeping on so haunting every timeAnd as I stared I counted Webs from all the spidersCatching things and eating their insidesLike indecision to call youand hear your voice of treasonWill you come home and stop this pain tonightStop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Simple Plan- Crazy
This song.. i love it too.. hmmm..somehow i like the lyrics.. really hor..alot of pple nowadays going crazy.. even myself..heex
Tell me what's wrong with societyWhen everywhere I look, I seeYoung girls dying to be on TVThey won't stop till they've reached their dreamsDiet pills, surgeryPhotoshopped pictures in magazinesTelling them how they should beIt doesn't make sense to me
Is everybody going crazy?Is anybody gonna save me?Can anybody tell me what's going on?Tell me what's going on?If you open your eyesYou'll see that something is wrong
I guess things are not how they used to beThere's no more normal familiesParents act like enemiesMaking kids feel like it's World War IIINo one cares, no one's thereI guess we're all just too damn busyAnd money's our first priorityIt doesn't make sense to me
Is everybody going crazy?Is anybody gonna save me?Can anybody tell me what's going on?Tell me what's going on?If you open your eyesYou'll see that something is wrong
Is everybody going crazy?Is everybody going crazy?
Tell me what's wrong with societyWhen everywhere I look I seeRich guys driving big SUVsWhile kids are starving in the streetsNo one caresNo one likes to shareI guess life's unfair
Is everybody going crazy?Is anybody gonna save me?Can anybody tell me what's going on?Tell me what's going on?If you open your eyesYou'll see that something, something is wrongIs everybody going crazy?Can anybody tell me what's going on?Tell me what's going on?If you open your eyesYou'll see that something is wrong
Simple Plan-Shut Up
There you goYou're always so rightIt's all a big showIt's all about youYou think you knowWhat everyone needsYou always take timeTo criticize meIt seems like everydayI make mistakesI just can't get it rightIt's like I'm the oneYou love to hateBut not today
So shut up, shut up, shut upDon't wanna hear itGet out, get out, get outGet out of my wayStep up, step up, step upYou'll never stop meNothing you say todayIs gonna bring me down
There you goYou never ask whyIt's all a big lieWhatever you doYou think you're specialBut I know, and I knowAnd I know, and we knowThat you're notYou're always there to pointOut my mistakesAnd shove them in my faceIt's like I'm the oneYou love to hateBut not today
So shut up, shut up, shut upDon't wanna hear itGet out, get out, get outGet out of my wayStep up, step up, step upYou'll never stop meNothing you say todayIs gonna bring me downIs gonna bring me downWill never bring me down
Don't tell me who I should beAnd don't try to tell me what's right for meDon't tell me what I should doI don't wanna waste my timeI'll watch you fade away
So shut up, shut up, shut upDon't wanna hear itGet out, get out, get outGet out of my wayStep up, step up, step upYou'll never stop meNothing you say todayIs gonna bring me downShut up, shut up, shut upDon't wanna hear itGet out, get out, get outGet out of my wayStep up, step up, step upYou'll never stop meNothing you say todayIs gonna bring me downBring me down{shut up, shut up, shut up}Won't bring me down{shut up, shut up, shut up}Bring me down{shut up, shut up, shut up}Won't bring me downShut up, shut up, shut up



No comments: