Thursday, January 26, 2006

22nd post

long time no see lea
ok..haha.. 6 days din blog in lea..haha.. hmm actually i am just tired n tense..so no choice..i played games to destress myself.. hey..at least it works.. hmm..haha..
Pan pacific
ok... well last week..i work almost everyday beside mon and tues.. 5 days of working..hmm..veri happy.. i learn lots of ting..n the managers there oso noe me lea..good..tts veri good..so i look forward into seeing more banquet times for me..wahaha.. hmm well tis 5 days.. wat i wan to say is the last three days is really a veri dramatic scene for me.. starting on last friday, i partner up wif tis gal call Bao Ping..her surname same as me..duh..not my sister..haha.. well..she is fast man.. i can tell u.. toot.. i kan deny tt my serving speed increase under her..well.. however.its so stress for me tt day..aft work.. i am no difference frm half dead..saturday..partnered wif my best time buddy, shawn..tts ok.. veri happy.. cos speed veri normal.and veri pleased to annonce..we got 3 tables giving us excellent service..MUHAHA...then sunday..bloody..tts the stress up day.. my partner is so bloody hell slow n toot.. tt in the end instead of 2 to 3 tables.. i served 1 to 3 tables!! argh!.. bt aniway its all over..so why bother..heex..

Money gone...

ok.. took my pay ytd.. i donno how to explain..bt i am totally mad ytd.. i spent a bomB!!.. i bought 2 model total 20 dollars.. den a game which cos me almost 60..den clothes which cos me 72 dollars..food add up 20 dollars..n i continue to spend 5 bucks today for foto..total i gone wif 180 ++ duh.. cry liao la..tts my 3 day work pay lo

now tis friday got work.. bt tis time onli earn back..36 dollars..i am so GOING TO SAVE TIS SUM..cannot tahan ar... now no choice..my mother give me 10 dollars.. cos i help her top up her card tt time..haha..heex..mummy the best..

Officer training course 2006

ok.. well.. i have decided..n have decided.. tt i wan to join OTC 2006..bt sad to say..no one inform me.. i onli noe tis through clara.. duh.. another SNCO frm springfield.. now.. last min.. i send in my application together wif bambang.. onli hope n pray to god tt..it will be approved..if not..well SJAB ma.. i tink i will forever stay as SNCO le..hopefully not..

No comments: