Friday, March 30, 2007

30 March 2007, once again I am reaching the end of another month. The sun is on the direction of the constellation Aries this month... Nothing much to do for the day, just came back from a swim with Taizi at the swimming complex.

Facts on Aries:
Aries is often associated with the Greek myth of the ram which carried Athamas's son Phrixus and daughter Helle to Colchis to escape their stepmother Ino. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a confident, aggressive, energetic, active, adventurous, enthusiastic, fair, passionate, and pioneering character but one which is also prone to selfishness, boastfulness, intolerance, impulsiveness, and impatience.
(Information taken from www.wikipedia.org)

I was reading the web, which wrote there for taurus, as a sign which is sexually responsive... the opposite sign of taurus is scorpio which is also sexually responsive.. So I wonder, is taurus sexually responsive to scorpio and vice versa (heex)

Just alittle curious on the various myth of the zodiacs.. So it is perfectly fine to find me sitting infront of my laptop doing research on this during my free time...

Alright I guess I will stop here and prepare to go out again.. haha...

No comments: