Wednesday, March 21, 2007

20th March 2007, a day in Republic Polytechnic Sports Hall Martial Art room preparing for IVP and training myself for IVP. Spend the end of my outdoor activites at SJAB in Junyuan Secondary School, teaching the secondary 1 students CPR (honestly its a real challenge).

First thing first, talk about the competition. Judo is an offensive Japanese martial Art. It was originated from Jujitsu in Japan. Guess what, I am selected to go represent RP in the coming IVP. But however, the sad thing is my parents will not be allowing me to join this competition. Because they say, I am their first son, so I should not risk my life or any part of my body unnecessarily.But I know why is it so, not because I am weak but because I have alot of injuries before lea... Almost all my limbs had been injured and have scars on it already. My left and right ankle had suffer sprain for more than 5 times that the ligaments are alittle damaged. I broke my wrist before and injured my back as well. I guess all this is the consequences of my childhood mischief. Nevertheless, I doubt I can even stand a chance in the Dojo(Judo Mats). I might be fast, but my accuracy sucks! Perhaps more training will be good before I join the next IVP, but.... This opportunity seems so tempting!! I really want to join the rest of my judo kas in the fight.. ARGH!!! Shall continue to negotiatate.

Will be going for an outing tomorrow with all the Business Climate members. I should happy that I have little problem working there and learning there. Hope it will be a happy day tomorrow..






Since I have the time I shall talk about something which I happen to encounter nowadays.

Just recently, i have been giving advices and view points on 3 kinds of love.
1st: A sweet and stable relationship.
2nd:A missing and full of surrounding obstacles relationship.
3rd: A being played and confused love.

The 1st is the story of a country with a prince and his new wife, the countess. They had never work or even know eachother well for months. Till one faithful day during one of the class in a institute, they both met and was task a project. Soon, the two of them got closer and closer and in the end they are together under the blessing of the people. From a third party view, they seem to be a loving party. A healthy relationship indeed.

As I continue to tour around the little world around me, I met the new era of cowherd and weaving maiden. Now they are the dark ninja and the beautiful princess. The beautiful princess had a secret crush on the dark ninja for quite a long time. And was unfortunately exposed by the king. The dark ninja was a great warrior and was all the time eyed by the king. The king however would like to give a 3 year challenge to the dark ninja before he will bless the princess and him together. Two loving couples, hopes to see eachother more but was blocked for some domestic reasons. A distant love to grow love sickness among two loving bird, for them to cherish the once in a blue moon meet up, so as to build a strong red line between them by the end of the love crime sentence.

Finishing my tour, I met a long time no see junior of mine. He got a crush with a girl. That girl seems to have interest with him. But that girl was so beautiful that all men's eyes will never escape. This junior have no knowledge on what a girl want, and the girl is a play girl. She had somehow become the puzzle of his heart. He wants to love, but she steps back for a pending. Seem so much like a game, where the patient ones wins the prize of this beautiful girl while the loser sits one side and weeps his way. Such love, dangerous??

Along the way, I gave advices, comments and comforting words... So much it is enough to open a love consultant agency. Someone drop by and ask, "wanna practise your promotion line?" I thought for a while," nah, I will rather have all this advices for my own use in the future". Hahaa...

Love can be a want or a need, if I have love now, most likely it is a want not a need. Love is happiness, and it is not something where I can force and make it up. To simlify, love is part of nature, so let the mother decide...

Thought of the day: guts... I need it.. I am out of guts!!

No comments: