Monday, March 19, 2007

19 March 2007, a ordinary day for most of us but not so for my brother who had just turn 18 this year. Will reveal his photo here...
That is who we call Tai Zi, meaning crown prince. Nickname is not there for fun, and yes this brother I have enjoys the good fate and hospitality of a real crown prince.

The past three day was a big bomb, but only explosions of just pure fun...And without my knowledge or even not the saint can explain, I got myself a daughter...

17th March 2007-
N~ZiRe have a BBQ at East Coast Park. And that day I enhanced my knowledge on setting up fire and also equiped myself with a skill and that is bbq satays. Drank beer on that day, Tiger beer is the beer and soon found myself so hot!!!!!! After that stay awake all the way till the next morning and we saw the sunrise.

Reach home on 18th March 2007, a boring day with me spending almost the whole day on the bed. I sleep that day in hope that it will be a brand new day, but soon i woke up on the same day -_-''' Went out at 6pm, head to buy present for our TaiZi and head to the surprise that our TaiZiFei had planned for him. Mission was sucessful and we attain surprise. A game to test how much our TaiZi know about us, it was a game that I personally find it fun and lengthy... Cut the details, just understand that he is surprise.According to some factual information, TaiZiFei stayed at TaiZi castle for the whole night and after that was forever and ever going to be mystery that no one wants to know. =D

The very next day, which is today; we visited Sakae Sushi... Eat our way till everyone had a real bloated stomach... Now the problem of having a celebrating streak is that, when the cash is not there, the mood will also not be there... We slack around in the arcade and in the end we are left with nothing to do. End the day with a basketball match, when my shoe decided to open its big mouth.
**********************************************************************************

I guess I shall stop here.. will be back to judo tomorrow. Because I got a warning sms from my yellow belt senior.
" coming down tml? Competition coming this sunday i hope u are aware of it. "

No comments: