Thursday, March 01, 2007

1st March 2007, another month just passed...

Good news for a new month...Accomplished my semester 2 target G.P.A. Here is my results of my modules...
Basic Science----------------------------------- > 3.5 B+
Cognitive processess and problem solving ------ > 4.0 A
Computing and Mathematical method---------- > 3.5 B+
Contemporary Issues in Culture & Aesthetics---> 3.5 B+
Enterprise Skills II-----------------------------> 4.0 A

So cummulated G.P.A for my semester 2 will be 3.7 !!! Very glad to announce a slight inprovement of 1 grade from semester 1. I am super happy with my own results, I've made it after all!! Will be aiming to do higher for the next semester.

Judo!!! I am back to training, hope I will win a dignity for myself. If possible, hope I could master the skills in Judo and join the IVP. Come back in two piece will be good enough(the second piece is medal, then the first piece will be my body of course)...However, it will be a long way to that day and I know it will be super tedious. Just went to 3 trainings, I already had aches around the body. But, shall remember one of my fellow Judo Ka's quote, NO pain NO gain.... Currently I am trying to drill some words of my master into my mind. I had found what is needed from me to bring down my opponent. My basic throws, still needs to improve, then speed and accuracy will be primary allies; get close to the opponent and gets him/her on the ground...

hmm... shall stop here, got 2 meeting tomorrow.. haa~~

thoughts: Love can be constructive, but they can be destructive as well. It can be a booster, however it can also be a hindrance...How can one over come this spilt personality of love...

No comments: