Monday, December 31, 2007

31st December 2007, so early in the morning but frankly I had not sleep for the past few hours.

I was totally drained after finishing the day installation. Run about Tampines and Bugis to get some shit installation done(luckily can claim). After the shits, headed back to the office to return those shits. Then I waited for Nigel shit to be done, but it was never done since something even more shitty happened. Geeess, did I just cursed someone really badly that it happen or is it just pure coincidence??? Anyway, Nigel said:"Job, its all about enjoying the process". Well, I enjoy the moment when an installation under me was successful =) Due to the shit that happen last night, I will have to go down to the problematic case at Seng Kang later in the evening, I will have better pray that they will be nice today or I might need a ear pluck during the installation. So thats how my second last day of the year looks like. Anyway, let me end this story by saying " Shits cost money...."

disclaimer: If you don't understand any of the shits above, never mind just understand that its shit and ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies (thanks Amanda, this line is really useful to me now)

Well, so might be late for the BBQ today due to the shit. Shall catch some sleep now and I will be back tomorrow to tell my new year resolution =D It came true for the year 2007, I will really hope it will also be that way for year 2008.

Thought of the day: Human minds are so wonderful that they really shape this world with conspiracy and lies...

No comments: