Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17th, 2007; half way through the month of December. Finally, its holiday!! So that will also mean extra time to sleep, more focus on sales and time to buck up what I had left out for the term. Anyway, it had been quite a busy week for the last week and I am seriously ill. Having a cough and flu that never seems to be going away.

School? Well, results are sliding but I had put up myself for the last week before holidays to get myself a straight A's for all the problems in the modules. Well, happy to announce, " I DID IT!!!!!!!!" here is my results for the last week...

Yes, got As' for daily grades, now I need to pull up my UT grades. Have been too focus on some other stuff that my UT grades are also sliding. UT 3 and 4 will be the final showdown and I must score straight As' for that as well. At least this will safe keep my ass in the academic roll of honours. G.P.A 3.71 is definitely not enough for me, I will give all my best to hit that 3.8 when I graduate. So thats for my school life.

Sales? Just went I thought I will flunk my December,but I decided not to give up. Law of attraction indeed, just kept imaging myself getting sales and run out of the low sales nightmare. Got something very rewarding today, total of 7 sales from Yishun, plus yesterday's call back; I got 8 sales more to be added on to my usual 10 sales. So totaling up, I have 18 sales for the month of December. Looks like the 30 sales target is still possible for me to hit within this month; shall strive all the way. Anyway beside myself being happy, Amanda(Likey) is also enjoying the great sales from Yishun, (HAHA) happy for her; and I believe she is really happy as I can see her wide smile everywhere she goes when we are still at Yishun. XD

Arh, had been having late nights nowdays; shall turn in now...

thought of the day: Law of attraction really works!!

No comments: