Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January 1st, 2008.... 2007 had come to its full stop...

So this time round, my countdown method to the new year is totally different from the previous years. Away from the boring usual "5-4-3-2-1" and the waiting. Instead we had a BBQ that day and we count down to the new year and gave a toast to everyone. It will be a long grandmother story if I were to type my whole day in this entry, so just show some photos will do. (pictures says a thousand words)

see.......some always thought we have too much food to play with.....

The differences between a 15 year old and 18 year old =D

The "remainings"(you should know who's missing for good?)

The "Xiao Yi Pai"

N~Zire @ countdown 2008(Pasir Ris Park)
Have been counting down with this group of really good buddies for almost 6 years.... The best blessing I have got so far in my entire life...

I had my year resolution coming through last year, so I hope it will be the same for this year =D... Anyway, at my age; how wide can the scope be??? Now...Here is the list of things I am aiming for; for my new year

1. 3.8++ GPA before graduation.
2. Qualify for a Merit diploma
3. A's for both my Final year Projects
4. Have at least a bank balance of 5K*NEW(aiming to be rich one day)
5. Tone my body by June
6. Master Guitar

Short and sweet, this will be my six wants in the new year... Shall practice the law of attraction on it. Anyway brothers, sorry to disappoint that finding a girlfriend is still not in the my yearly resolution (anyway girlfriend is a need not a want) =X haaz. Let this sort of things take its natural course will do, no point aiming....

So year 2008 had started, time really flies as usual. The happenings in 2007 are still so vivid in my mind as if they were just yesterday. Really growing up now, and life is also getting more and more filled with responsibilities and expectations. Though its going to be tough and tiring for the coming year due to studies and work, I believe 2008 will be a wonderful year for me =D

thought of the day: Land here...Don't be another flyby of my life....

No comments: