Sunday, December 02, 2007

December 2nd, 2007; getting atrocious in the updating of my blog. I am seriously being caught up by quite alot of stuffs and by the time I finish doing all I had need to do, its already too late and usually I am a dead meat by then. Thus apologies to neverending89.blogspot.com and those readers.

Well,November was a pretty enjoying month for me as I celebrated a new self record in sales. So I finally hit my 20 sales and will be expecting to get the incentives and commissions by christmas. That will be around 900+ which is really exciting me now =D. Now I am left with 40 Sales to hit for December in order to promote to senior sales. But having mix feeling about promoting, simply because, the price to pay is...
RESPONSIBILITY++
EXPECTATIONS++
but the rebate is....
PAY ++ (haha, that is the motivating factor ya?)
Nigel is like getting 10 sales for the month of December already and I really have to buck up for my sales as I am kind of sliding down. But shall not let that happen. Anyway, it was just yesterday when something really shocking happen to me. We are opening our roadshow @ bedok yesterday and I was like getting the invoice out to sign up a cable TV and a Maxonline for my customer who is already seriously interested(at least from her smile and the nod of head), her friend who said will introduce this promo to his friend to sign up with me; he went away to make a call to get his friend IC and sign up for him. To my shock, after the call; he just came back and drag his friend(the one who is signing up with me) away without any reasons why they change their mind just repeating himself(Think about it first, next time) But more or less I know what he wants, he is wanting a free gift + discount for both of the service, so he was like bargaining with me to get him a CTV subscription and give him discount of 50% and give him the Free LCD TV MONITOR(HD Ready) and like Maxonline $44.94 8mbps with LAPTOP Free and 1 year contract(which is super ridiculous, if Starhub ever come out with this promotion i will seriously consider going somewhere else as they will lose money big time that they have problem paying me). I was quite affected by the case and was really moody yesterday; furthermore I got approached by existing customer like a customer service officer(when i am suppose to be a sales executive) to answer customer complaints and their technical problems. I wasted bedok yesterday because Nigel got 5 and Mayvin got 3 yesterday. Left aside to weep for a better day. But its ok, as I celebrate a real good day today 2 sales from Yew Tee(I should starting changing my mind on yew tee).

School life... I have serious problems on my results now. Scoring C+ and B+ for my test instead of my targetted As, this is really affecting my results. All my module predicted grades are now B+ except for System Analysis and Design which is A. Wa LAO!! I STILL WANT MY 4 As.... Shall buck up for a final showdown~~
Choosing my specialization soon, have what i want in mind already; just going forward for the business electives briefing tomorrow to hear out from them about the various offer.

MELT. IT JUST GET POSTPONED POSTPONED AND POSTPONED.... but I never wanted to do so but I have so many things to consider. Perhaps partially its my fault for being side tracking for a short period which screws up everything. Haiz... always bounded by those stupid reasons i get, stupid excuses i get, stupid last min amendments..haiz... I had never tasted support for quite a long time, and till now; I felt so being betrayed that just feel like quitting and get back to what I am suppose to be doing(like studying and get to University and get to my main field)

Shall stop here and go to sleep.. Web application tomorrow, hard day ahead ...

No comments: