Sunday, December 30, 2007

30th December 2007, 1 more days to the last day of the year 2007. Never see that coming actually, had been so busy with work that I had grew numb to time(In fact, I took granted of it).

Anyway, celebrated Christmas with my colleagues. Mainly Amanda, Mayvin, Sabrina, Shao Hui and Jaclyn. As you can see, all are girls why? Nigel had family gathering at the very last minute(fine its ok), Kong Yang, Ian and Andy went to Zhong huan. And for the rest, either they are in the office or totally not invited. At first it was quite bored, no spray no fun(at least to me) so we are like searching high and low for some people selling those sprays. Finally after the count down we found them. Bought 4 bottles and finally had fun with it before being caught in a human traffic jam where I almost beat up the 'Bs'(trying not to be racist) behind for pushing and pushing and still pushing. Edmund join us only to find himself covered with those foams but he left shortly after that. Tonned over at a bridge near Esplanade and took a cab home after that. Christmas sweetly ended.

Was quite bored at home the next day, so drag my brother out for a walk only to find that it could be a mistake. I was bomb by him financially . But its ok... Seriously...

So here is the plan for the first week of January before I am back to school, I am going slow and steady for my job; but I am going to be hard on my studies. Mainly because the final showdown is here!!
The Understanding tests are already queuing up to challenge my knowledge for the last time before I graduate year 2. I am so going to hit hard on this, making sure its a straight As' for the final 4 papers . That's my plans for the last term.
Well, before the school reopens, I believe I will like to spend some of my pay on the clothings for the both new years(lunar and the Georgia).

Besides that, I am going to announce that I happily closed 31 (potentially 32 sales) for the month of December. So that is going to earn me big time again =) Happy is not enough to describe my earnings for the month December. In addition, I am still going to collect some more cash for doing installation =D Just out of curiosity; do we get to get Christmas Bonus as well *money face* Will be so paradise if we do.. =D

I shall stop here.... This could be the last entry of the year as I believe I will be very busy for the next 2 days to blog. So WISH EVERYONE A EARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR!~! haha...

No comments: