Saturday, September 08, 2007

September 8th, 2007... A series of unhappy and happy stuff. Broke my specs due to some uncivilized hooligans found in Tampines. Found the confident to take up the challenge from Starhub to sell its cable TV and Max Online products. Results for AY07/08 semester 1 is out and its really a jump for me.

As usual, Friday is a day when members of N~Zire will meet out for a slack. I played Mix Martial Arts with Shawn. Quite nice, we play jabbing and kicking. I have to say I am a total lousy guy when it comes to striking. I only manage to jab shawn a couple of times and most of times I escape and block or got beaten. After which did some sharing of martial arts. Shawn shared his Taekwando skills and I shared some of judo. I introduce them my favourite throw "Tai-Otoshi" which is a shoulder drop and demonstrated them how I can execute them when I am attacked and charged. Out of an accident, without warning I slam Shawn onto the ground which actually gave him a short concussion. Felt really guilty about that but he was alright later. This enjoying part of the gathering was being spoiled when I am provoked by some real irritating hooligans.

A roughly 3 year old kid was with them and he was playing around the playground. Because I was playing MMA so I took off my specs and placed it at one safe corner where I can see it. So this kid actually took my specs and broke it into pieces. His sister i suppose saw that he was playing the specs and didn't even take it away from him and just let him play with it. Until I found out and approach her to ask" excuse me that is my specs". All she do is look at me and say something which I don't understand, I have to personally take the specs from the kids hand. The gang actually starts to approach me when they saw me did that. But my bull temper is actually taking over me and I believe I would have charge and kill one of them. They walk off as if nothing had happened and I was so angry that I almost took the ball beside me and slam it to the hooligan. But I know that will eventually start of a fight so I keep dribbling the ball to actually relax myself down. Out of a uncontrolled bull temper, I kicked the ball to the far side of the park and eventually almost hit one of them. They of course stared back and went to one corner to discuss some stuffs. We suspect that they are actually intending to come confront us. Well I have to say with the bull anger coming to me at that moment I will be more that happy to entertain them and I will be sure that my buddies who all have taekwando experience will join in with me and I eventually calm my bull down. I am not blaming the kid, but the sight of his hooligan sister and friends really irks me.

In these tight situation I have, even if they surround me I am sure what I will do. Take one of the hostage, throw him onto the concrete and attempt to break his arm and threaten the rest. I will not kill that person and will eventually roar to show my crazy state. They will eventually back off, which at least I believe. Honsonn was asking, if a stronger person fights with you and you manage to pinned him down and will you kill him or whatever? For me, in conscious state I will not kill him but threaten him with some weapon and roar to get him away. Even in a fight I believe I will resort through some cunning method instead of take all and waste my energy. But a question open to all, "will you fight for your friend, who is provoked?" I am sure my buddies will be down for me if the worse case scenario happen just now. =)

Phew, that is a real long blog. Just another good news to share. I GOT INTO THE ACADEMIC ROLL OF HONOR for this semester! Its really a good news for me for that is my target since year 1 sem 2. This roll of honor is limited to the top 5% of the whole institute, thus I am really proud of my entry. For now I will clinch it like never before and will never let it go...

I got this promoter job for starhub products. The pay is high but its commission based and its really not wise for one to work if his objective is to earn. But I took up the challenge and I believe this job will bring my presentation skills to the next level at the same time gaining some experience of what is real Hard Earn money. I am clear that main objective is to give myself this challenge and also earn some hard earn money. Well I shall try it out, should it exceed my limits and I will know what to do....

Will be working the last day for GV tomorrow. Getting the pay and will soon reopen my bank account =D

No comments: