Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th, 2007; its the anniversary of the horror from 911 incident, that was about a few years back when I was still in school uniform. Well, I have no comments on that incident; just aware you guys of the day.

2 days into sales line with no sales, quite demoralizing ya? Got a few contacts from potential customer but I have to be hardworking enough to call them back. Nigel and Shawn each got their first sales yesterday while I 'enjoy' hearing, from the the customers "I'll consider and call you back?". Both are not working for today as they are having taekwando later. I skipped judo as I am waiting for some calls from customers who some preach that they will call today. Will be joining Andy and some of the seniors to the roadshow later. I SERIOUSLY HOPE AND PRAY TO HAVE SALES TODAY!!

In the mist of doing this, I am actually starting up my Professional Profiling. That is so finally, I had been dragging this for 2months and I had yet to start. I had better start do it now or I'll be screwed for the year. 2 more weeks to the submission of the PP draft and approximately 1 month more to the final submission. Have to dedicate one to two of the weeks to charge all the way.

M.E.L.T camp, I suppose I am getting a green light soon to run this. Suppose to have a presentation today but Prem is unable to make it together with the other facilitators, Alex and Patrick. Have been delaying the approaching of schools for 2 to 3 weeks already and furthermore delays will lead to the postpone of the actual camp dates to next year. That is the least of the least or not what is my expectation.

My next stop in Republic Polytechnic, W65E. Same block different level different room. A few of the new faces I am going to meet and also a few familiar faces I will see. A handful of W66D students are in the same class as me for second semester. Kee Yong, Ain, Roy, Xueli and Fiona. Apart of this some faces I know who I know them through various reasons, ex classmates; ex SA members, camps and etc. Ismadi, Guo Long, Chu Ling. Other than that, the others are all new faces. For the facilitators, I have 3 facilitators who had taught me before in other modules. Cynthia , Jimmy and Deborah. Again I hope to have a good time, enjoyable time with my classmates. Target for my next semester would be:
1. Maintain my position in the roll of honors
2. Maintain 3.5 and above
3. Get at least 3 modules A!

Saying a BIG hi to those interesting modules coming up in my second semester. Web Multimedia, Web Applications Development, System Analysis and Design and Operating Systems. Will work hard on all these modules ya.

Guess, I got to get back to my work =D I am putting up a optimistic mood for my job later. I will get sales today!!!

No comments: