Thursday, September 06, 2007

September 06th, 2007. Went to another job briefing today, to become a star hub promoter. Hmmmm but I am kind of vague about something as to, I just found out that star hub actually outsource their sales to a outsource company?

No standard pay but all base on commission. If I can get a customer to sign a plan of $53.50 I will get the pay of $40 per plan I sell. And at every 15 plans I sell I will get $130 and the number will climb as more plans I sell. I did some calculation and if my sales is good, I can earn as much as $1000 within 1 month or even lesser than that. Best of all is they allow us to work with our friends in group and the time we work are negotiable. You can even afford to have 1 sales out of the whole month and there is no punishment. It is really a paradise job and the HR person is really convincing me.

But I am not so sure about the validity of all these things, went to ACRA to check on the company but they are under the directory. I went to their company's website, its up but its not really in details. The trustworthy part of this company is only that they are in a known building, from a trusted newspaper I saw the job. Nevertheless, I did some estimation and calculation I will not lose anything even if I sell nothing or the company is actually a scam or something like that, so I am going for this job.

Suddenly I have this urge to earn lots and tonnes of money. Getting sick of being poor and also getting jealous with those who are rich around me. I reached home, sat down with my parents to again hear their moaning and groaning of family and financial problems. Well, I have something which I am really unhappy but I really have to say it out today because its really getting out of hands. My father is a sole breadwinner and he earn barely $2000 per month, with that little amount of money he have to look after 7 mouths. Out of these 7 mouths , only one is not deserving. This person stayed at my house and had been doing so for FOC since the day I was borne. My siblings are growing up and soon the family expenses is going up and we all need spaces to grow, furthermore I will be graduating soon to go to University and my father will have to again fork out a bomb for that. But some idiot just don't understand these and continue leeching my family income. Due to this leeching, I will never fail to hear my parents moaning and groaning that there is not enough money for survival.

Well, I know that if that pest is off and my family will be off of all the financial agony. I have lots of cunning ideas for my parents to solve this thing. But its going to tear this whole family apart and some relatives will start to come in for a major 'Seah' Civil War. I don't want to see that, thus I can only listen to those agony from my parents. All I can do now is to start planning on working part time to earn some for my own pocket money and not taking too much from my parents. But I just want that leech to know, a few breads you brought home are not enough to stuff my mouth. Don't bring me to a stage where I will put you down for my parents with my cunning and crafty ideas.

I have to say that I am not as bad as my siblings who share the same loathe to the leech in my house. At least I still bothers to keep my hands behind to save some happiness in this family. My brother can do things such as deliberately destroying the leech property and my sister switching channel without asking her whether the leech is watching it.As for me, I always go into the room and borrow things without asking her. Its not really respectful because after all the leech is someone senior in my family, but her actions are really irking the family upside down.

Thought of the day: Parents will guide the way out for you, but they will not be forever there for you. Your life is yours and its only wise for you to learn to be independent.

No comments: