Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20th, 2007... M.E.L.T got its green light to run, school had reopen it doors for those hell-seekers and me; the starhub salesman is getting well with the sales.

The first big news, M.E.L.T got its green light to run on one of the holidays. Unfortunately we seems to be crashing with some RP events during the December. Prem will be checking it out for us and we are most likely to get M.E.L.T running. Its really puts a big smile on my face after my presentation with the student advisors and facilitators, which was when I know that M.E.L.T had got its green light. I hope I am not the only one celebrating this.... Finally my can see one of my secondary school wish coming true. Will move ahead with the plan !!

School reopen for some of us to seek some torturing from PBL. First day of school was Web Applications. I really enjoyed the day as I did some HTML and PHP codes for the day. Sad that I am not the first person to crack the mystery of the day, but I am the overall person who solve the solutions. But I am just afraid all my efforts are not being seen. System Analysis and Design, for the first day we analyzed the various System development Life Cycle. We took maple story as our guidelines. Again, a interesting module which I totally enjoy it!! Third day of school, Operating System Concept, mixed feeling about it. Seems to be quite a difficult module but yet I enjoy the theory behind the module. I am happy with my own performance for the pass 3 days, have not really deteriorate, but just wish that I will still maintain my results. I want 4 modules A for this semester!!! Anyway, my new classmate Evon told me" hey you are very on, every time do problem will tell us what to do next and ...." Well, thats my style... Always get the job done...

Hmmmm... So I am still into aiming for higher G.P.A. There is this thing from Republic Polytechnic which I am looking forward to get it. Its more than a roll of honors and it is more than just a diploma. ITS THE DISTINCTION DIPLOMA which I am aiming for. The criteria for the distinction diploma is a total of 12 modules A and 3.5 G.P.A and above. So in total after 3 semesters, I have 6 modules 'A'. Its a good sign as all my planning and calculations is falling into places. So I will need 6 more modules to get that diploma, aiming a 4 this semester and if possible 3 each for the last 2 semester. For Final year project, I hope I will get an A as well =) Thus by the end of the year 3 I will expect at least a GPA 3.7 and a diploma distinction =D I will do it!!

So far so good for being a star hub MSH direct sales executive. Total for the week I have 7 sales. But sad to say I will be getting the commission for 3 sales this month as the other 4 sales are next month's sales. That was because some customer wants to sign up next month but they wish to sign the invoice now, thus its a confirm sale... but next month... My result of door to door sales in yishun wasn't very well for the past weeks. My sales shot up when I am having roadshow at woodlands civic centre. Woodlands residents are so nice!!! I am giving myself a target, 25 sales each month for my beginning stage. Once I hit 25 sales for each month I will plus 5 to every stages I go. XD

Guess that will be all, kind of tired already... Shall stop here....

Thoughts of the day: TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY
(something which we sales man always preach ourselves)

No comments: