Tuesday, July 11, 2006

mood: half dead

ITAlY WON FIFA WORLD CUP 2006!!!! yeah!! opps, kind of late. hmm thats just yesterday morning. Was delighted when Italy won the world cup, not because that I support ITALY but that my predicution is right. HAHA.. As I said to my buddies, ITALY WILL WIN and it did.

Sunday was quite a boring day over at school, I signed up to be a helper of my school's event, Bridging Lives FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 Fesita. Thought it is going to be a very exciting moment for me but it seems not so. Firstly that I am quite lonely there, no one i am really close with are there. I was the stage crew then with Jeslin, Liyana and Joanne; all from Business Climate. Was told to report at 12.30 and then was a little briefing but nothing much being briefed, followed by a slack till 3.30. I was pretty unclear of my job that day, my job that day as briefed is of no difference of Usher.I was to usher the performers to their stage and check everything is running smoothly. Its not smooth at all that day, the performers are late for 30 mins, stage not set up by the logistics thus delaying the performance by 2 hours. So Jeslin and I was like, 'WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO???SIANX' So did little but chat alot with Jeslin as Joanne and Liyana were at the agora while we are at the facilitate room. Secondly, the crowd is really 'huge' , get what i mean? ya its rainning that day, what a bad day!!, so there were little crowd, furthermore i really wonder how they let the public know of this event when they only send mails!! and for your info, it's EMAILS!! I thought they should had let students going block to block to aware the residents of this event, manpower is not quite a problem there are over 5000 students in RP and under CIE's Young Aspirer there is 3 IGs which can cater simply up to 100+ students!! I was wondering sports club people are in CIE's event too? but nevermind they are RP students too. Thirdly would be that no one is going to watch world cup with me =(, Jeslin was not interested and was with her friends who are all girls.. for your info, i am quite shy, Seniors? how many I know??

My final decision for that day is to leave the campus and join my buddies over at Honsonn tai zi's house to watch the world cup as there is nothing to do after 8 til the world cup screening at 2 in the lecture hall. But i didn't leave so early, I left at 11.15 pm with Joanne and liyana. Honestly speaking, I thought that there is some BAD OMEN coming for monday . I accompanied Honsonn to 7-11 after sending Sueh Li home, to get some snacks and beverages for the world cup coming up. Was on the way back, we are chatting all the way about our lifes and so and so and so. There is some funeral going around his block, when we walk pass it, we just kept our eyes to ourselves. SUDDENLY!!! this short sutra blast loudly in front of us!! and the funeral is behind us!! Normally when people play sutra, they will play it fully, but this one is just SHORT AND LOUD!! following by a chill. Was pretty scared, so walked faster to the lift, then we saw this wild cat, not really wild it look quite well fed and has greeny eyes and was looking at us. I told honsonn, what a animal to appear now, so we went home fast... ok lets stop this topic, i am alone now.. Then was the world cup finals, " SIANX" is also the world for the early part of the game. But after all at the extra time, Zidane headbutted A Italian, WHY? he is kind of insane as France is some how at the losing state here? Zidane was shown a red card, it is fair as it is a assault not tackle!.. read the news, they are suspecting that that italian player insulted zidane, " son of a terrorist whore". If its really true, that Italian is seriously having some attitude problem.
The Italian won the world cup after a deciding 5-3 penalty shootout. Feel happy for them. After that was school, with weary and teary eyes. Had quite a bad day then since I was pretty tired.

Today was nothing, just normal problem day. I did a calculation too, got total of 33 'A's and i am going for more, not for showcase but for my future, I am sure and clear what i am doing now. No judo so spend the after school time playing CS with Edwin. And get to know a new friend!! her name is mei ting 2 years older than me.. But quite a nice girl.. hmm. nothing much, just a new friend get to say one more HI for the future days ahead.

Ahead of me will be this thursday mentor mentee session in SA at lunch time and a Racial Harmony event this friday.. lets hope the remaining week will be enjoyable and motivating for me.. Cheers =)
Thoughts: If I am ever going to get that chance, I will show...

No comments: