Monday, July 17, 2006

mood: Happy after CS.. Weather:

" tell me how long was the time I last blog.. LONG LONG AGO.. LONG LONG AGO." hmm, the song long long ago edited version best discribe my blog.. Long ago that it traps dust now.. Nothing much to say.. Its just school after school for the pass 2 to 3 weeks..

Yeah, I dark again!! hmm guess why, I noticed something that my skin tone had turn white as times goes by.. So took the opportunity of my classmate's sentosa trip and went to suntent!! yeah!!

I read a news today, a fit sporty teenage girl collapse and died mysteriously after 3 days in coma. A teenage girl who went to Pulau Ubin and fall down with little bruise and a small minor head injury and was out of danger, but died all a sudden after 2 days.Funny things happening around us.. hmm. whats wrong with this world???

Another wrong happening is the peace of this world. It seems that it is no longer a stable peace countries in the northern hemisphere is sliding to war. I mean the incident where North Korea fired 6 long range cruise missile which landed harmlessly on the international sealine. The US, Japanese, Chinese , South Korea, the whole world is shocked and dissapointed with this. Instead of peace conference about disarmament. North Korea broke the world record to reject international demand, I forgotten the time, it is either 45 hours or 45 mins. This is kind of sad, as it showed some hostility of the North Korean. The worse out come of this is US and Japanese including South Korea taking military actions on North Korea,to make it worse the chinese might come into the action on the opposition side to protect North Korea, to protect their economy since the North Koreans are a vital market to China. And thats just worse come senario. .. At the same time, a war is going now between Pakistan and Israel... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD???

Guess I got to stop here.. I am too busy..lol...haha.. busy to sleep..busy to do RJ, Busy in school and Busy with games ..hah =P

Thoughts: Perfections, Respect and Happiness Welcome to my life NONG NONG AGO

No comments: