Saturday, July 08, 2006

mood: sianx

Sooooooooooo Sorry for the late entry. Actually nothing much these fews day, just abit tired just abit busy...

First would be Business Climate, signed up 3 projects. BC outing every 3 months and Project Manager for Work shops. Lastly would be the project tommorrow where I will be part of the stage crew, the world cup fiesta.

Second would be Student Ambassador, so far so good, will be signing up for the fundraising event, but is still waiting for the result as it seems that alot of SA's signing up... Lets just hope that I will pass the three month probation

Third would be Judo, trainning after training, the source of my tireness, but nevertheless I am there to prove myself, who says size matters? I will train hard... =)

Life is alittle bit stressful nowadays too.. kind of having some enemies around..haiz.. they say it takes some sacrifice to excel, so what am i sacrificing here??????

No comments: